Complete Speech Language Pathology Services For Children and Adults
We are a therapist owned and operated speech and hearing center conveniently located along the Route 130 corridor in Cinnaminson, NJ.
With over 20 years experience in treating all ages and varieties of speech and language problems, we are confident that we can help you reach your communication goals.
We can offer you the personalized service you deserve whether it is for yourself, your child or a loved one.
We accept most major insurance carriers including Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Aetna. Please check with your carrier regarding individual coverage plans for speech therapy services.
Parent Survey: Does my child need to see a speech language pathologist?
- Are you the only one who can understand what he/she is saying?
- Does your child rely heavily on gestures or seem to speak his/her "own language"?
- Does your child frequently mispronounce words other's his/her age say easily?
- Does your child have difficulty following simple directions?
- Does your child often seem like he/she is hearing impaired even though you know they are not?
- Is your child having difficulty with reading or spelling, particularly sounding out new words or recalling what sounds go with what letters?
- Does your child frequently repeat sounds in words or seem unable to get their words out?
If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions, a consultation with a speech language pathologist is highly recommended. Give us a call, we're here to help.